If you are new to the area and will be attending New Sarepta Community High School, please note the following procedures:
- Phone 780.941.3924 to book your registration appointment.
- Required Documentation Checklist– Items to bring with you to your appointment
- Birth Certificate
- Most recent report card
- High School Transcript
- Progress report of each course if registering more than one month into school
- Verification of residency: document showing parent name and local address.
Legal documentation is required for the following:
- Parental Custody Agreement if restrictions on access
- Guardianship letter if parents live in Alberta – contact school for more information
Legal Guardianship must be applied for through the Alberta Government if parents live outside Alberta – contact school for more information.
Students who currently attend NSCHS will receive their registration packages from the school. These packages contain various forms requiring parent signature and are to be returned to the school in a timely fashion.
In the spring, students will receive their course selection packages and information sessions will be conducted by Student Services.